Original abstract painting, acrylic on canvas, inspired by the art of Mark Rothko. The painting was created using a multi layered technique, where paint is added layer after layer, letting the paint dry and adding more layers to create the depth and richness of colour.
The taupe, black, shimmer of silver and dark blue colours create a stunning, slightly muted composition which is ideal for office environment or would look great in a hall way or study.
The abstract painting is ready to hang, as sides are painted the same colour as the painting. All staples are on the back, as well as signature. In this way you yourself can decide which way you would like to hang the artwork up: vertically as a portrait painting or horisontally as abstract landscape. There is no need for framing, although framing is optional.
Size and materials
- W 30" x H 40" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
Mark Rothko art