Inspiration behind the painting
This particular painting was inspired by ever changing beauty of nature, the colours of the flowers and leaves, the light that shines through the branches illuminating the whole scenery.
I have used acrylic paints whilst painting this painting, adding numerous layers, letting the painting dry before adding another layer. I usually take a photo of the painting towards the end to see the overall look as it looks quite different from a distance rather when you are close to it and painting it! I use different size brushes, Winsor and Newton brushes are my favourite as they enable you to create a nice flow of paint on canvas.
Appearance of the painting
This is a lovely painting painted using acrylic paints, it has slightly flat texture and sides are painted the same colour as the painting. Staples are on the reverse of the painting as is the signature. I sign my canvases on the back, so you can decide for yourself which way you would like to display your newst art addition.
Finding or choosing the right spot for your art
Autumn Illusion is a square shape painting, ideal for places such as above the fire place, in the study, anywhere where a square painting would fit. Adding extra colour os not necessary but benefical as it brings all the colours to life.
Original art for sale
Size and materials
- W 38" x H 38" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
Large abstract paintings