Original abstract painting, created using Pollock art as an inspiration: black background with rich colours drips of paint, silver, gold, taupe, white, Pollock style effect. This is an abstract painting in square shape, easily placed anywhere in your home/office. Rich colours of acrylic paints on primed Belgian canvas. The sides of the artwork are painted back as well, signed by the artist on the reverse of the canvas. Painting will be delivered ready to hang.
Sides are painted
Signed on the reverse
Ready to hang
About my art:
The world we live in is made of colour. Colour is what creates beauty, energy. It evokes emotion, it involves feelings. I have always been fascinated with colour and shape. Combining two together, you have unlimited possibilities of creating art. But creating art, or painting in my case, goes deeper than putting two of them together. It starts with emotion or feeling and then it “spills out” on canvas. Some of my paintings are impulse paintings where inner emotion takes over and guides my paint brush, whereas others are journeys, that surprise even myself. Through my paintings I try to express the way I see the world and connect with viewer on emotional level, hoping to capture the moment on canvas.
Modern abstract art
Size and materials
- W 33" x H 33" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
modern canvas art