Inspiration behind the painting
Explosion of colour, seductive reds and shimmering golds, rich purple and refreshing white. This painting offers you a glimpse into a different world, perhaps a world of wonder and passion, dreams and serenity.
I used layers and layers of paint, letting the paint to set in, photographing the artwork to see a whole picture from a distance and discovering that further amendments can be made. I keep painting till I am extremely happy with the finished result as my friends would say that I am a bit of perfectionist. I have to agree! The painting represents me, part of my inner world and soul, if you like, and I want it to be as nearly as perfect as possible.
There is a lot of attention to details that goes into a painting, and I always try to strive for the best.
Appearance of the painting
This is abstract canvas art, means that painting was created on canvas. I hand cut and hand stretch all of my canvases. They never come as boxed canvas. All paintings are stapled on the back, and this artwork is no exception. The sides are beautifully painted in purple, as you will see in one of the photos.
The stretcher bars I use are of a very good quality: wooden, gallery quality stretcher bars. Painting is signed on the back as well, making it possible for a customer to hang it any way they like. Although I would say and, hope you agree, that this painting is best hung the way it is in the photos...
The finish is high gloss, very thin resin, that creates shiny effect and deepens the colour, bringing all the metallic shimmers of gold alive when it is well lit.
No need for framing. Ready to hang!
Finding or choosing the right spot for your art
As always square paintings are the easiest to find a spot for. This painting is medium size art so you do not need a massive wall to display it. In the kitchen or passage way perhaps, nursery or study, even in the bedroom as the colours are deep and rich. I even had some customers of mine putting the artwork up in a bathroom suite, and this particular painting would really be ok in that enviroment due to gloss finish.
Original abstract paintings
Size and materials
- W 30" x H 30" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- High gloss finish
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of autenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, ect.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!
abstract canvas art