I love this style of painting. The brush seems to have a life of its own dancing on the canvas, creating mesmorising and enchating effects. Lovely composition of orange, brown, yellows, very festive, very warm.
Appearance of the painting
This is acrylic painting on canvas, the sides are painted and all the staples on the back. I hand stretch all my canvases and this one no exception. A lot of love and care goes into these paintings!.. I always sign on the back of the canvas so you can decide which way you want to display your painting on your walls!
Finding or choosing the right spot for your art
This is a landscape painting which is an ideal artwork for anywhere you require a long slim painting, such as above sofa, bed, dining table. Anywhere in fact! Do not forget to have some soft lighting as it always brings out more colour and depth our of the painting.
Size and materials
- W 24" x H 48" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!