Inspiration behind the painting
I love the winter and the snow.... Not that we get it much these days! This painting brings back the sweet memories of childhood: snow fights, christmas bells, late mystical nights of winter....
I had to use quite a lot of layering in this painting, trying to achieve the "bubble" effect - snowflakes. I love the metallic shimmer of silver mixed in with the lilac, areas of maroon and silver, purple, white and red create a magical abstract landscape.
Appearance of the painting
Square painting with sides painted and hand stretched and stapled on the back. My signature is also on the back of the canvas. The painting is ready to hang as with all my paintings, no need to frame.
Size and materials
- W 30" x H 30" x D 1"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of autenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, ect.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!
Abstract paintings for sale