This abstract original painting was created inspired by Mark Rothko. It is a slightly different take on it, but I really enjoyed trying something different. I especially love this lilac colour, that has a shimmer to it. It is one of Pantone of the year 2016 colours, very fashionable but understated piece of art.
Appearance of the painting
Square abstract painting, modern expressionism style. Sides of the painting are painted and all staples are on the back. Signed on the reverse of the canvas too, thus enabling you to choose yourself which way you would like to display the painting. Painting is ready to hang, no need for framing.
Size and materials
- W 30" x H 30" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 14 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!
Abstract canvas art