Masquerade is an original abstract painting, created by using acrylic paints and high quality pigments on canvas. It is a fluid style of painting, free and spontaneous. I love the way the colour splashes dance around the canvas on a deep rich black background. It looks quite simplistic but believe me when I tell you it is not that easy to create a painting like that. The splash can end up in a wrong place, or any other number of things that may not go according to plan. Sometimes the most simplistic paintings are the hardest to create.
This is a large size abstract landscape painting, ideal for big walls with lots of light and air.
This composition especially will benefit from looking at from a distance. I love painting large paintings and, if you see anything in my online gallery collection that you like, but are looking for a different size or colour, do let me know and I can create a commission painting for you.
Black background abstract painting
Materials and size
- W 36" x H 72" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of autenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, ect..
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!