This abstract painting has a very unique and intricate design: the layers of acrylic paint on canvas, over lapping each other, adding extra depth and intricacy. It took me ages to achieve finished result. If you put the painting under the light you will see the lilacs and silvers have this incredible shimmer, I had to add special pigment to achieve this kind of effect. I absolutely love this abstract painting. I don't think I have ever attempted to paint anything like it ever again. Sometimes some pieces just happen and they stay with you for life!
Appearance of the painting
I hand stretch all of my paintings, and all the staples are on reverse (back) of the painting. The sides are painted, and signature is on the back. In this way you can save your time and money - no framing required. Also with signature being on the back of the canvas, I leave the decision of how you want the artwork hung up to you. In the end of the day, it will be gracing your walls!
Finding or choosing the right spot for your art
This original abstract canvas would benefit from a good lighting to bring the shimmers out of it. So make sure to hung it somewhere with a sufficient light or you can always add a spot light to bring the painting to life. The painting would be perfect anywhere with enough space: above sofa, kitchen, study, bedroom.
Buy art online
Size and materials
- W 40" x H 40" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
Art for sale