Original abstract painting, "Scarlet Maze II", is created by using acrylic paints and high gloss lacquer effect finish for extra protection and depth of colour. This original abstract painting is a great example of geometric abstraction art, or geometric art. The colours are very deep and rich, thus creating a powerful statement art piece.
This modern painting would be ideal addition to contemporary interiors with white walls, where you feel like adding a bit of colour.
This artwork has gloss varnish finish, that deepens the colour. Painting is ready to hang.
Geometric art for sale
Size and materials
- W 36" x H 36" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic paint
- High gloss lacquer effect finish
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!
Large canvas paintings for sale