Inspiration behind the painting
I love the colours in the painting! Bright and free, warm and elevating. This is one of my favourite paintings I have ever painted. Inspired by autumn and colour of leaves and forests, nature and sunshine shining through the intricate web like design of branches, golden and reddish leaves falling down gracefully.
I had to spend a lot of time on this piece as it required a lot of layers. I used drip and fluid technique, adding layers carefully, allowing painting to set in and dry.
Appearance of the painting
Extra large abstract canvas painting, original art. Flat surface, sides are painted, stapled and signature are on the reverse of the canvas. This painting is ready to hang. Ideally when shipping overseas better to ship it un-stretched, rolled up in a tube.
Finding or choosing the right spot for your art
This colourful abstract painting is very large and sometimes when you have a large wall in your house , it is difficult to find a right painting for it. I have a few extra large paintings in my collection in the studio. I also undertake commissions too. So if you like any of my paintings in my online gallery but require a different size, please get in touch and we will help you to find the right art for you.
Extra large abstract paintings
Size and materials
- W 55" x H 55" x D 2.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
Extra large abstract art