I love the way the gold, caramel, orange, red and brown colours are all mixed up together in this painting. Fluid style of painting is always unpredictable, but I have had quite a few years of experimenting and painting, so I pretty much know where painting is heading and what look I am trying to achieve. There are few surprises here and there, ultimately always adding extra special touch to my paintings.
This is abstract landscape, and original inspiration for this artwork comes from Jackson Pollock. I have always been fascinated by his art and his life. Pollock is a great example of a great artist and what someone can actually achieve in his/her artistic career.
This painting has a black background which consists of few layers of acrylic paint on canvas. Painting the canvas only once will never create the depth, so to create rich colour canvas I always paint the background few times. Then, using wide brushes, I apply paint mixing different shades together.
The painting has smooth finish. Sides of the artwork are painted and all staples are on the reverse of the canvas. In this way the edges of the painting have smooth finish, so there is no need for framing. The painting is ready to hang.
If you can have a spotlight directed on the painting, that will bring the gold pigment shimmers to life, making the artwork even more beautiful and vibrant.
Large abstract paintings
Materials and size
- W 26" x H 60" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!