Original abstract painting, acrylic on canvas, inspired by the art of Mark Rothko. The painting was created using a multi layered technique, where paint is added layer after layer, letting the paint dry and adding more layers to create the depth and richness of colour.
The abstract painting is ready to hang, as sides are painted the same colour as the painting. All staples are on the back, as well as signature. In this way you yourself can decide which way you would like to hang the artwork up: vertically as a portrait painting or horisontally as abstract landscape. There is no need for framing, although framing is optional.
Size and materials
- W 100 cm x H 130 cm x D 4 cm
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of authenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, etc.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!
Mark Rothko art