Original abstract painting, acrylic on canvas, inspired by the art of Mark Rothko. The painting was created using a multi layered technique, where paint is added layer after layer, letting the paint dry and adding more layers to create the depth and richness of colour.
Small abstract artwork: taupe and brown acrylic on canvas, geometric art, art deco style. It would be a great addition to your study or above a console table. Rich colours create a magnificent art piece.
Rothko art work
Size and materials
- W 24" x H 24" x D 1.5"
- Belgian primed canvas
- Winsor & Newton acrylic and oil paint
- Sides are painted
- Signed and hand stapled on the back
- Painting is ready to hang
- Original painting with Certificate of autenticity
- 3-5 working days delivery
- Saturday delivery can be arranged, please contact me here
- 7 days returns
- FREE UK delivery (Saturday delivery charge applies)
- Virtual "Try before you buy" service
- Contact me for commission if you like the painting but looking for a slightly different composition, size, colours, ect.
- How to hang the painting tutorial here
- How to take care of your painting
- Sign up for newsletter to receive all the exciting new about me and my art
- Spread the love - introduce a friend who purchases a painting and get 20% off on your next order
- Don't forget to enjoy the new addition to your art collection!